To export your orders from Opencart into the MyParcel environment, please follow the steps outlined below;
- Firstly, you will need to set up some automation rules in the MyParcel.com portal. The how-to guide for automation rules, can be found here
- When you're ready to start exporting your labels, select all the orders that you wish to process.
- Just above your orders list towards the top right corner, click on the Export to MyParcel button, it has a downward facing arrow icon.
- Your orders will now be exported to the MyParcel environment.
- You can now navigate back to your MyParcel portal and download your shipping labels.
- You'll be shown a preferred label format (A6 or A4), once selected, all your labels will be download directly
To discuss how to print your Opencart labels, or anything else, please get in touch.