In order to install the SendMyParcel.com Opencart plugin, you will need two zip files; OpenCart Permission.zip & OpenCart Plugin.zip.
Step 1. OpenCart Permission.zip
- In your web-shop, go to your admin panel. From here, click Extensions, followed by Installer. You can now select Upload File, and upload the OpenCart Permission.zip that you had saved earlier.
- Now click Extensions, followed by Modifications and check to see if the status is shown as Enabled. If it’s shown as disabled, click the Action Icon, which will enable it. Important: You will need to select the Refresh Icon towards the top right of the page, regardless of the plugin already being enabled or not.
Step 2: OpenCart Plugin.zip
- Next, in your web-shop, go to your admin panel. From there, click Extensions followed by Installer. Now select Upload File, and upload the OpenCart Plugin.zip that you had also saved earlier.
- Once this is complete, go back to your admin panel and click Extensions.
- Using the drop-down menu, located under choose the extension type, select Modules.
- Now search for MyParcel.com in the module list and click on the Green Icon to activate the plugin. Once this has been done, you can then click on the Blue Icon, which will redirect you to the Myparcel.com API setting.
- From here, you can add your Client ID & Client Secret. These can be easily generated within the MyParcel portal
Step 3: Remove OpenCart Permission.zip
- Finally, for security reasons you will need to disable and delete the MyParcel.com Installer Permission. To do this, you need to navigate back to your admin panel, then click Extensions, followed by Modifications. From here, you will need to click the Red Icon which will disable the MyParcel.com Installer Permission.
- Now select the Checkbox, followed by the Delete Icon and lastly, select Refresh, at the top right-hand side of the screen.
If you'd like to discuss the OpenCart plugin, or any other plugin or integration - please get in touch.