To print your shipping labels from WooCommerce, please follow the steps outlined below;
- To print labels directly from your WooCommerce store, you will need to set up some automation rules in the SendMyParcel.com Portal. The how-to guide for automation rules, can be found here
- When you're ready to start downloading your labels, select all the orders that you wish to process.
- Just above your orders list, click on the Bulk Actions drop-down list.
- Click on the Export orders to MyParcel.com option, this will then register all of your orders in the SendMyParcel.com portal.
- Next, go back to the Bulk Actions drop-down list and click on Print Shipment Label. Please ensure your orders are still selected.
- You'll then be shown a preferred label format (A6 or A4), once selected, all your labels will be download directly
To discuss how to print your WooCommerce labels, or anything else, please get in touch.