To install your WooCommerce plugin, please follow the steps outlined below;
- Download the zip file and save it to your pc or laptop.
- Next, in your web-shop, go to the WordPress admin panel. From there, click Plugins, followed by Add New, and finally Upload Plugin, located towards the top left of the page.
- You can now select Choose File and upload the plugin zip file that you had saved earlier. Following this, you can then click on Install Now.
- WordPress will have successfully installed the MyParcel.com plugin and once complete, you will see a Plugin installed successfully system message. You can then click the Activate Plugin button.
- Once the page refreshes, go to your WordPress admin panel and click Settings, towards the bottom of the list you will see MyParcel.com API setting.
- From here, you can add your Client ID & Client Secret. These can be easily generated within the MyParcel portal.
- Once you've added your Client ID & Client Secret, click Save, this will authenticate your credentials.
- Once saved and the page refreshes, you'll see your shop name has appeared in the drop-down field below the Client ID & Client Secret. Please ensure you physically select your shop and click Save one more time. Important: Ensure the Activate testmode tick-box is not selected.
If you'd like to discuss the installation of your WooCommerce plugin, or any other integration - please get in touch.