To print your shipping labels from PrestaShop, please follow the steps outlined below;
- In order to start printing labels directly from your PrestaShop store, you will need to set up some automation rules in the SendMyParcel.com Portal. The how-to guide can be found here
- When you're ready to start downloading your labels, select all the orders that you wish to process.
- Towards the bottom left of your PrestaShop orders overview, click on the Bulk Actions button.
- Click on the Export to MyParcel.com option, this will then register all of your orders in the SendMyParcel.com portal. Once completed, a green banner will appear at the top of your PrestaShop page showing Successful export to MyParcel.com.
- Next, go back to the Bulk Actions button and click on Print Shipment Label. Please ensure your orders are still selected.
- You'll then be shown a preferred label format (A6 or A4), once selected, all your labels will be directly downloaded.
To discuss how to print your Prestashop labels, or anything else, please get in touch.