Setting Up Automation Rules
Modified on: Wed, 13 May, 2020 at 10:56 AM
- Navigate to the Automation Rules option, towards the bottom left of the SendMyParcel portal.
- Click on the orange Add Automation Rule button at the top right corner.
- From here you can either have a simple rule, example;
- If the parcel destination is: United Kingdom
- Select the service: DPD Next Day
- From the contract: My Contract
- Or, if you click on the blue Add Automation Rule, you can add some additional requirements, such as;
- Customer Reference
- Once complete, click on the orange Save button, in the top right corner.
- You will need to create a new main Automation Rule for each destination.
- Once saved, you will be directed back to the main Automation Rules page, where you can prioritise yours rules, as well as switching them from inactive to active.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.