In order to install the SendMyParcel.com Opencart plugin, you will need two zip files; OpenCart Permission.zip & OpenCart Plugin.zip. These downloads are available by request - so please get in touch with us, here.
Once you’ve received both files, you can download and save them to your pc or laptop. The OpenCart Permission.zip will need to be installed first, followed by the OpenCart Plugin.zip.
Please follow the instructions outlined below;
1. OpenCart Permission.zip
- In your web-shop, go to your admin panel. From here, click Extensions, followed by Installer. You can now select Upload File, and upload the OpenCart Permission.zip that you had saved to your laptop, or pc earlier.
- Now click Extensions, followed by Modifications and check to see if the status is shown as Enabled.
If it’s shown as disabled, click the Action Icon, which will enable it. You will need to also select the Refresh Icon, following this action.
**If the Modification status is already shown as ‘Enabled’, then you do not need to change anything**
2. OpenCart Plugin.zip
(Please ensure that this file has also been downloaded)
- Next, in your web-shop, go to your admin panel. From there, click Extensions followed by Installer. Now select Upload File, and upload the OpenCart Plugin.zip that you had also saved to your laptop, or pc earlier.
- Opencart will have successfully installed the OpenCart Plugin.zip. Once this is complete, go back to your admin panel and click Extensions.
- Using the drop-down menu, located under choose the extension type, select Modules.
- Now search for Myparcel.com in the module list and click on the Green Icon to activate the plugin. Once this has been done, you can then click on the Blue Icon, which will redirect you to the Myparcel.com API setting.
- Now you can add your MyParcel API credentials; These credentials can be easily generated within your Portal, or if you prefer, you can ask one of our team to lend a hand.
- Finally, for security reasons you will need to disable and delete the MyParcel.com Installer Permission. To do this, you need to navigate back to your admin panel, then click Extensions, followed by Modifications. From here, you will need to click the Red Icon which will disable the MyParcel.com Installer Permission.
- Now select the Checkbox, followed by the Delete Icon and lastly, select Refresh, at the top right-hand side of the screen.
Once you've added your API credentials, you’re ready to start creating shipments!