At SendMyParcel.com, we’ve made the process of creating a shipment really easy.
Once you’ve signed up with SendMyParcel.com and connected your stores, you're ready to go.
We’ve prepared a short video and also a quick guide below;
1. To get started, click the "New Shipment" button.
2. The New Shipment view consists of four main areas and here you can fill in the shipment data;
Our Address Validation tool - You can easily look up an address and the system will automatically fill all the address data.
Recipient address fields - If you'd like to fill in the details manually, or you need to add additional data, you can do so here.
Shipment details - In this section, you can enter the weight, dimensions and a description of your parcel.
Carrier Service Selector - Here, you can select your preferred carrier service and any options such as proof of delivery. If you'd like to send your parcel using a ship-to-shop service, simply choose "Pickup", and you can select and confirm your chosen pick up point and the required service. This service allows your customer to collect their parcel at a time most convenient for them, from a location of their choosing.
3. Once the data is complete, you can now choose to save the shipment. Your shipment will now be listed as a concept in the shipment overview.
4. To print your label - select the concept you have just created and select download. Now you can choose your preferred label position or size.
5. Your parcel is now registered with the carrier, just attach the label securely to your parcel and it's ready to go!
Hint: If you'd like to create an additional shipment to the same recipient, you can select the copy shipment function on the shipment in the overview. From there you'll be taken into a new shipment form where you can choose your carrier and service. Select save as normal, then you can download and print an additional label.
If you need help with this, or any other aspect of the SendMyParcel.com portal, please get in touch with us, here.