Import 100s of orders at a time from multiple sources using a .csv file.
Each .csv source only needs to be mapped once
Use a recognisable name for the mapping
Ensure the correct mapper is selected when uploading a new order .csv
All orders can be edited prior to a carrier & service being added to them
From your shipment overview, navigate to and click Import
2. Followed by CSV Import
3. Add relevant information
Is your CSV using pricing values in cents?
Are the rates shown as 1.00 (decimal) or 100 (cents)
Do the shipments in your CSV contain more than 1 product?
Multiple products and/or parcels going to the same address
4. Add the relevant variables to 1. Settings and click Next Step
5. This takes you to step 2, where you can upload your .csv
6. Select the required order file you want to upload and click open
7. The .csv name will now be visible. Click the Next step button
There’s a total of 47 fields to potentially map. Simply scroll down the page and click on any field that should be included - You’ll then be shown the list of column names from your .csv.
Select the name that corresponds to the field being mapped.
You can either search or scroll down the list.
2. Click the tick box next to the name and then move on to the next one
Each mapped field provides an option to clear the mapping.
3. Once the mapping is complete click Save mapping
4. Give it a recognisable name
5. You can now move to the validation stage by clicking Next step
All fields marked with a * must be mapped
When shipping to regions that require customs documentation, the below fields should also be mapped
Product Item Value
Product Item Currency
Product VAT Percentage
Product Item Weight
Product HS Code
Product Origin Country Code
Shipping Value (when using DDP)
Currency (when using DDP)
Once moving from step 3 to step 4, the platform will automatically validate the data in the .csv
Towards the right you will see This order is good to go or This Order is missing data
2. Now click on the Import all
3. Once all orders have been imported click Go to overview
4. Your shipments are now ready to be registered with the carrier/s
If an order line shows This order is missing data, click on the pencil icon towards the right hand side
2. This will open up the order confirmation page. Towards the bottom left will reflect what is missing or incorrect
3. Click on any of the 4 progression points at the top of the page to go directly to that stage, or click the Edit button under each section
4. Now edit or add the required information. Once done, click Next step to progress back to the confirmation page
5. Now you’ll see the correct data is shown & the error has gone. Click Save
5. This order is good to go will now be displayed and the order is ready to be imported